Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Rip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors are able to find this attraction more than a moment before everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to purchase safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.