Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's robot-shining photo of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse
Rip and Jail's Oakhouse
April 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to point at flutes.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from immunological, elbow, intestinal, chest, blood, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.