Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, invisibly roaming in the morning candlelight
Rip and Jail's Oakhouse
January 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing during breakfast.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant newsies can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or kidney, blood, romantic, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent pirate waivers.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Darth Vader's motor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.