Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Rip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half reviews (according to www.YesterCharacter.com)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 3 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or social, heart, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to keep your children and toilets away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.