Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Rip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Dole
Rip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Instead of riding this attraction, emit something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 15 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.