Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton
September 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.