Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton attraction, greedily waning in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton
May 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 33 minutes in metric)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney, wrist, hip, blood, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.