Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' rookie-vanishing photo of Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton
Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton
August 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this train in the morning.
- After waiting for this train, go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Train is closed for seasonal repairs from May 20 through August 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.