Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tony Baxter's partner-repositioning photo of Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton
Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton
August 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Treeskeleton is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.