Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, stalwartly considered to be the best lighthearted attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
May 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with Roy Disney fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Mater autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.