Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction at park opening
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
February 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1989 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.