Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse
June 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Camps," Disneyland annual passholders might try to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour after its opening.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent princess specticles.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.