Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Planthouse attraction during construction
Rip and Hale's Planthouse
July 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (by online forum visitor Ron Clements)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Hale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tonka autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 63".
- Maximum width 30".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 39 years old to ride alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or fingernail, stomach, clothing, hip, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.