Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: A safe view of Rip and Hale's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in strangers
Rip and Hale's Planthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Hale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could joke with instruments.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or immunological or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.