Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A dead view of Rip and Hale's Planthouse when it's not bathed in children
Rip and Hale's Planthouse
November 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Hale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing during a snack.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies, emotional baggage, or nasal, familial, stomach, cardiac, chest, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.