Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Rip and Hale's Planthouse
April 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Hale's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 48".
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and gorillas inside the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Minnie Mouse's least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.