Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Hale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Rip and Hale's Planthouse
May 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Hale's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.