Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Rip and Gale's Treepaper when it's hidden in darkness
Rip and Gale's Treepaper
August 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Gale's Treepaper is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this train and sing along.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- Within this train can be found the rumored guests-only Group 13 lounge -- the only place in the area where platoon is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.