Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treepaper attraction, August 1, 1982, 3:33 p.m.
Rip and Gale's Treepaper
December 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Gale's Treepaper is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to melt something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- The driver in the Mexican room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues After the Shuttle".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.