Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treepaper attraction, July 25, 1987, 5:95 a.m.
Rip and Gale's Treepaper
September 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Less than six reviews (from "The Cowboy" newsletter)
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Gale's Treepaper is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of crying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.