Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Gale's Treepaper attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Rip and Gale's Treepaper
June 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Gale's Treepaper is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 36".
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.