Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treepaper attraction at night
Rip and Gale's Treepaper
January 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treepaper is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as a pineapple to go on.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses within the attraction at most times.
- The jar was designed by Leota.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.