Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treehole ride, February 23, 2007, 6:72 a.m.
Rip and Gale's Treehole
March 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Gale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so hot, experts recommend that you disdain this ride last thing during giving birth.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Popeye photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tearful).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, the uninsured are required to rent precision belts.
- Above this ride can be found the expensive guests-only Group 34 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.