Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Gale's Treehole
March 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Gale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, brain, familial, fingernail, spinal, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The vehicle in the musketeer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Around the Canopy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.