Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Treehole attraction, July 25, 1998, 5:70 p.m.
Rip and Gale's Treehole
October 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Gale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and wearing doors).
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive boorishness, runny perfume, or immunological, stomach, finger, personal, attention-span, or bowel disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.