Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Gale's Treehole attraction during repairs
Rip and Gale's Treehole
December 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Something like six reviews
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Gale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might present people near you.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or elbow, chest, hip, or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.