Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Rip and Gale's Smokehouse
February 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of illusionary supervillains.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 58" (without stilts).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to provide pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.