Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Gale's Smokehouse
June 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38 millifathoms.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for a natural Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.