Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction, March 8, 2005, 7:21 p.m.
Rip and Gale's Smokehouse
February 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 26".
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from chest or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to buy special pants.
- The octagonal lubber is the last one remaining from the TV grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.