Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, overtly considered to be the premier bad attraction at Walt Disney Land
Rip and Fail's Treeshack
April 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ethical requirements, excessive boorishness, skimpy clothing, or hip or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.