Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, roundly breathing in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Fail's Treeshack
February 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rip and Fail's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from September 20 through January 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.