Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underground view of Rip and Fail's Treeshack when it's not inundated in children
Rip and Fail's Treeshack
December 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that requires less experience.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 46" (on tiptoes).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, skimpy clothing, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from January 28 until perhaps July 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.