Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its feral anniversary
Rip and Fail's Treeshack
July 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.