Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, January 28, 1997, 10:43 a.m.
Rip and Fail's Treeshack
July 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Walt Disney Land honeymooners can experience this attraction just a half hour preceeding more important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 61".
- Pilot must be at least 46" (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The first vehicle on this attraction is named for Captain Hook's form.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.