Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Rip and Fail's Treeshack
July 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by whips, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains exploding images.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beneath the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.