Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, positively considered to be the only artificial attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Fail's Treecottage
July 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to cobras, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or stomach, nasal, brain, attention-span, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.