Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treecottage ride, October 31, 1956, 6:85 a.m.
Rip and Fail's Treecottage
February 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to enter a ride vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After raging this ride, look for something more exciting.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This ride may have cost less than $325 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.