Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retro view of Rip and Fail's Treecottage when it's shrounded in fog
Rip and Fail's Treecottage
September 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests may pick on you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.