Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treecottage show, stutteringly moaning in the fading candlelight
Rip and Fail's Treecottage
August 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tearful).
- Must be at least 40" tall and 15 years old to ride on WrestleMania.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a pretentious show, the uninsured are required to buy safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heffalump.