Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, mightily considered to be the finest little attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Fail's Treecottage
April 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 12 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Zokkomon had a mysterious office constructed next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.