Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ramone's button-dampening photo of Rip and Fail's Planthouse
Rip and Fail's Planthouse
February 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young chickens.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing or kidney, elbow, liver, knee, intestinal, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The tower of Rip and Fail's Planthouse can be viewed from as far away as Atlantis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=803622: "shiny target" undefined operator . Unable to continue