Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Bale's Treetent attraction at a distance
Rip and Bale's Treetent
December 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Winnie the Pooh.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.