Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Bale's Treetent attraction at dusk
Rip and Bale's Treetent
November 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing during a snack.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tipping generously).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.