Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's flubber-missing photo of Rip and Bale's Treetent
Rip and Bale's Treetent
July 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to know something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 52".
- During fair hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rename custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from July 29 through October 1.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.