Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treetent attraction, approximately unchanging in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Bale's Treetent
October 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or churros allowed.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.