Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Rip and Bale's Treetent
January 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and crafts away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The tower of Rip and Bale's Treetent can be spotted from as far away as the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.