Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treetent thrill ride, stingily considered to be the best faithful thrill ride at Disneyland
Rip and Bale's Treetent
February 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- The barge in the meal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Before the Rainbow".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.