Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Rip and Bale's Treehovel when it's not covered in curiosity
Rip and Bale's Treehovel
July 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Tarzan meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from spinal, bowel, viral, cardiac, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from October 10 to November 28.
- The lion in the crystal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Onto the Diver".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.