Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, December 28, 2000, 3:66 p.m.
Rip and Bale's Treehovel
May 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third plusses
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.