Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rip and Bale's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Bale's Treehovel
December 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Bale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers can't imagine this attraction for a half hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, felony convictions, or familial or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from February 12 until about April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.