Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, grandly continuing in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Bale's Treehovel
March 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Bale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 54" tall and 29 years old to ride on Patriot Day.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rip and Bale's Treehovel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.