Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Rip and Bale's Treehovel
February 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 26" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.