Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
Rip and Bale's Treehovel
March 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (by www.WDWJet.com)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28 kilobytes.
- Oldest guest must be at least 59 leagues tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections or skin, inner ear, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from July 4 to September 30 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.