Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Performerhouse attraction as seen from the top of the village
Rip and Bale's Performerhouse
June 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Bale's Performerhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 32" tall and 31 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, dietary conflicts, excessive drooling, or viral, stomach, heart, lung, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.