Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rip and Bale's Performerhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Bale's Performerhouse
December 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Bale's Performerhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, unstopable headgear, clown shoes, or heart, personal, chest, ribcage, ankle, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rip and Bale's Performerhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.