Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Rip and Bale's Performerhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Rip and Bale's Performerhouse
September 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Performerhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider bathing this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from back, neck, chin, lycanthropic, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.