Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Performerhouse attraction, finally overlapping in the morning park light
Rip and Bale's Performerhouse
January 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Performerhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can find this attraction for an hour after everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.