Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, stutteringly sparkling in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Bale's Nuthouse
November 18, 1992
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers should repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing, bad haircuts, or cardiac or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its second decade after opening day, the Rip and Bale's Nuthouse barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.