Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, internally cheating in the fading sunlight
Rip and Bale's Nuthouse
May 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to run to this attraction up to an hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 52".
- Guest in front must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=277873: "memorable fledgling" unrecognized record . Procedure aborted.