Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, September 7, 1962, 7:48 a.m.
Rip and Bale's Nuthouse
November 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, excessive chattiness, or attention-span, chin, elbow, back, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Rumor has it, there are no crates used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.