Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Rip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Rip and Bale's Nuthouse
February 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyliesland sponsors should repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, emotional baggage, or viral, social, kidney, skin, or hair complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.