Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's lantern-everlasting photo of Rip and Ale's Treenut
Rip and Ale's Treenut
March 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral issues, skimpy clothing, or intestinal, cardiac, or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.