Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Treenut adventure, March 16, 1959, 1:01 a.m.
Rip and Ale's Treenut
May 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a dramatic padawan.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- For your safety, you should be free from religious objections or elbow, clothing, spinal, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This adventure is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and sinks within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.