Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Rip and Ale's Treenut when it's not covered in discipline
Rip and Ale's Treenut
May 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hair, elbow, ankle, finger, blood, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.