Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Rip and Ale's Treehole
December 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1984 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lady.