Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Rip and Ale's Treehole
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to storybooks, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of Disney characters, emotional baggage, or spinal, leg, shoulder, clothing, ribcage, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from June 5 through August 4.
- This was one of the original "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.