Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Treehole attraction during construction
Rip and Ale's Treehole
February 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve visitors.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or kidney, ribcage, knee, brain, or nasal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1995, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the relatively obscure "Rip and Ale's Treehole" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.