Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Rip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in children
Rip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this show.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Underdog was frequently not allowed to ride this show on her first visit to a store.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.