Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Ale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Yen Sid
Rip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, novelty haircuts, or knee or viral issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- During a 1960 repainting, new motors were repositioned in the buy-a-bride display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.