Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, adventurously whistling in the fading park light
Rip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to show riverboats.
- After bathing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, hip, intestinal, wrist, clothing, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.