Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Ale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Rip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys, sin, or fingernail, ribcage, stomach, attention-span, or heart complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Walt Disney had a private home planned for the space next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.