Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Yale's Nuthouse
June 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 31".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 9 years old to ride sober.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.