Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's icicle-throwing photo of Quip and Whale's Treetent
Quip and Whale's Treetent
August 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Whale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or finger or wrist complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.