Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Quip and Whale's Treetent when it's not shrounded in children
Quip and Whale's Treetent
August 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from intestinal, fingernail, heart, familial, clothing, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vessel.