Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's engine-overlapping photo of Quip and Whale's Treecabin
Quip and Whale's Treecabin
July 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.