Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Quip and Whale's Treecabin
March 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans keep a detailed log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.