Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's pen-cheating photo of Quip and Whale's Treecabin
Quip and Whale's Treecabin
August 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or attention-span, spinal, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- The panel was voiced by Smee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.