Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's net-careening photo of Quip and Whale's Treecabin
Quip and Whale's Treecabin
December 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Whale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- After going on this attraction, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.