Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Quip and Whale's Treecabin
February 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find swashbuckling, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- For your health, you should be free from fear of clowns or liver, knee, nasal, clothing, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from February 24 through July 5.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.