Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A deep view of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's hidden in politics
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
January 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.