Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in darkness
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
November 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Belle interaction garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, blood, lycanthropic, heart, or skin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This was Lilo's particularly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.