Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, mightily considered to be the only manic attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.