Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
January 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 21" tall and 30 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diary.