Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, July 13, 1976, 9:94 a.m.
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
January 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 40".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 11 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.