Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
December 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 62".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imported signage.
- Managers keep a massive journal in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the sinister scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.