Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Quip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Quip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no badgers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the retro scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.