Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Quip and Wale's Treeshed when it's hidden in darkness
Quip and Wale's Treeshed
December 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Wale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this ride, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve leopards.
- During selected "Remote Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to run to this ride just an hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 67" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.