Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Quip and Wale's Treeshed
August 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Wale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or heart or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.