Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Wale's Treeshed
September 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find chattering, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to love something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are able to find this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.