Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Quip and Wale's Treeshed
February 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Wale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on a god).
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- The storybook was written by Beverly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.