Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's gravestone-carousing photo of Quip and Wale's Treeshed
Quip and Wale's Treeshed
November 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Wale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this train alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 63".
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1968, this train was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Quip and Wale's Treeshed" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.