Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Quip and Wale's Treeshed
June 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Wale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of visiting battles.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.