Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A functional view of Quip and Wale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in darkness
Quip and Wale's Treecabin
April 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.