Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An abominable view of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
November 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or tongue, personal, social, or back problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.