Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse attraction at midday
Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
March 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy toddlers:
X thumbs down (by Shere Khan)
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders are able to visualize this attraction for a half hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and adorable).
- Maximum height 63".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, overdone shoes, or heart, neck, chest, finger, skin, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 24 through November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.