Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse attraction, April 1, 2007, 11:65 a.m.
Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to meet something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the attraction at significant times or else.
- In 1988, this attraction was reworked to tone down artwork that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.