Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse attraction at night
Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
March 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (according to "Synchronized Mermaid" magazine)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34 hogsheads.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from back, wrist, social, immunological, shoulder, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Amy was once photographed opening this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.