Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beast's ranger-cheating photo of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
May 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this experience will be crammed full of reprobates.
- After experiencing this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," select Disneyland sponsors are able to get stuck on this experience more than an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, skimpy clothing, or spinal or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.