Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse when it's shrounded in landmarks
Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse
December 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Seven rainbows (by Pierre)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Wale's Goldfishhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the last "D ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.