Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeshack attraction during construction
Quip and Veil's Treeshack
February 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 20 through July 21.
- The whale in the moon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Before the Shareholder".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.