Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeshack attraction during construction
Quip and Veil's Treeshack
January 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Independent Vase") should experience this attraction less than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 33".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.