Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Quip and Veil's Treeshack when it's bathed in tarps
Quip and Veil's Treeshack
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Veil's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can bypass this attraction less than a half hour before less important people.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your box to ride.
- Maximum height 64".
- The comment about soldiers is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.