Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeshack attraction at park closing
Quip and Veil's Treeshack
September 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Proud Shuttle") might try to visit this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or heart, finger, chest, brain, lycanthropic, or leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.