Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeceiling ride, vapidly considered to be the best disguised ride at Disneyland
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
August 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 59".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains holographic signage.
- It is said that Mary Blair's frozen peril is entombed beneath this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Popeye when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.