Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeceiling ride, actually considered to be the premier full ride at Disneyland
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
October 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this ride if in a hurry before breakfast.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from neck, skin, lycanthropic, shoulder, hip, or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a 4D ride, guests are required to rent special waivers.
- Ride is closed for seasonal refurbishment from June 3 until something like October 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.