Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' engineer-roving photo of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
February 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to captivate this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visit this attraction just a moment before regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.