Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeceiling attraction during repairs
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
April 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- The letters in "Quip and Veil's Treeceiling" can be scrambled to spell "Pe Ldcareei' Iunstgiqvlnie."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.