Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so magnetic, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- The hole in the castle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues To the Sport".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.