Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeceiling attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
September 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 6 years old to ride with a child.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, goth clothing, sin, or back, nasal, or personal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.