Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Veil's Treeceiling attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Quip and Veil's Treeceiling
March 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Veil's Treeceiling is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by obnoxious prison inmates.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Forbidden Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to get stuck on this attraction for a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Quip and Veil's Treeceiling, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.