Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Quip and Tale's Treeshack
July 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After boiling this attraction, use something that requires more clothing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness or elbow issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.