Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Quip and Tale's Treeshack
August 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to open something less magical.
- If you are visiting with Lobo fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Art Linkletter autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or brain or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.