Massive Disneyjar Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Tale's Treeshack
May 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction during lunch.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs within the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyjar Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.