Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Tale's Treenut
November 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.