Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Quip and Tale's Treenut when it's not covered in tarps
Quip and Tale's Treenut
September 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from May 1 through November 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.