Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Quip and Tale's Treenut
July 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Christopher Robin's explorer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.