Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Quip and Tale's Treehovel
July 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Tale's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Bomb Voyage was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.