Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, fantastically grinning in the shrouded moonlight
Quip and Tale's Treehovel
April 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Tale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own special waivers.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Suzanna's showgirl.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.