Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Quip and Tale's Treehovel
April 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Tale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 51" (unless it's the World Series).
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of lasers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a retired Mickey when you visit the exclusive scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.