Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Quip and Tail's Treecabin when it's not inundated in empathy
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
August 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.