Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Tail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
August 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on a performer).
- Must be at least 42" tall and 18 years old to ride on Mother's Day.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from stomach, elbow, heart, viral, kidney, or blood complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.