Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a village
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
June 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 57" tall.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=490208: "wee chicken" undefined record