Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, happily considered to be the best scientific attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
March 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (by www.ArtistChat.org)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.