Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Tail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
January 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might pick on people near you.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.