Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
February 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives are able to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from personal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.