Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deedle's pianist-crawling photo of Quip and Tail's Treecabin
Quip and Tail's Treecabin
July 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Quip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding images.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.