Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Tail's Professorhouse attraction at park closing
Quip and Tail's Professorhouse
July 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Tail's Professorhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can run away.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at all times unless you have a death wish.
- This was one of the least famous "M ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.