Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Quip and Sail's Treeshack
October 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.