Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Quip and Sail's Treenest
March 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.