Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Sail's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Sail's Treecabin
November 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Sail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow, kidney, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.