Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's artist-chattering photo of Quip and Sail's Treecabin
Quip and Sail's Treecabin
March 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Sail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant plants should run away.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.