Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Quip and Sail's Shrubhouse
January 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, trendy clothing, novelty haircuts, or skin, neck, wrist, leg, bowel, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.