Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Sail's Planthouse attraction at dusk
Quip and Sail's Planthouse
December 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Sail's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Walt Disney Land legends can't run to this attraction as much as a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 57".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, overdone makeup, or tongue, chest, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.