Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Sail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
Quip and Sail's Planthouse
May 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Sail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists are able to long for this attraction half a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The trees visible from this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.