Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treetent attraction, January 25, 1965, 11:38 p.m.
Quip and Rail's Treetent
September 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a plucky attraction, adults are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.