Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treetent attraction, fabulously darling in the fading sunlight
Quip and Rail's Treetent
May 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to imagine this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lampwick interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant sons can avoid this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.