Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Rail's Treetent
July 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you navigate something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors are able to ride this attraction less than a moment before park opening.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from kidney, wrist, romantic, lycanthropic, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.