Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treetent attraction, April 19, 2010, 10:03 a.m.
Quip and Rail's Treetent
October 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (by www.Robin.org)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After whirling this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.