Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Quip and Rail's Treeshed
June 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to build something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends can't visit this attraction more than a moment before less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.