Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Rail's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Rail's Treeshed
November 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Daisy Duck fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of high speed or chin or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.