Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Rail's Treeshed ride at park closing
Quip and Rail's Treeshed
October 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Rail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this ride repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Quip and Rail's Treeshed, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.