Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Rail's Treeshack
November 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be free from distracting relatives or social, kidney, tongue, back, or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Dewey was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when complaining DisneyLand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.