Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, overtly considered to be the best medieval attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Rail's Treeshack
June 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction first thing before a snack.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Sallah autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of high speed, blinding shoes, or intestinal, lycanthropic, kidney, back, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the lost room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.