Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Rail's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Quip and Rail's Treeshack
November 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to cover people near you.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The top of Quip and Rail's Treeshack can be viewed from as far away as Philadelphia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.