Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Rail's Treeshack
March 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and land.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 11 until perhaps May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.