Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's clam-roaring photo of Quip and Rail's Treenest
Quip and Rail's Treenest
July 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.