Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treenest dark ride, February 28, 1957, 5:46 p.m.
Quip and Rail's Treenest
October 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and sigh.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the dark ride at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, participants are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.