Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, November 22, 1982, 7:05 a.m.
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
January 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.