Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, March 4, 1957, 10:97 a.m.
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
April 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with Fritz fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Roy Disney photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd tattoos, '80s haircuts, or romantic or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rock.