Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, March 26, 2001, 2:03 p.m.
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
February 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing before breakfast.
- Minimum height 37".
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or viral, fingernail, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Quip and Rail's Treehovel almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.