Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Quip and Rail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Quip and Rail's Treehovel
February 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Rail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from stomach, romantic, familial, tongue, ribcage, or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.