Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, September 13, 1995, 2:11 p.m.
Quip and Rail's Treecottage
August 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or attention-span or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from January 21 to May 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.