Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
Quip and Rail's Treecottage
August 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to transplant themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.