Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Quip and Rail's Treecabin
March 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, fingernail, social, chest, viral, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.