Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's teacher-revealing photo of Quip and Quail's Treecottage
Quip and Quail's Treecottage
March 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 33" tall and 22 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quip and Quail's Treecottage "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.