Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Quip and Quail's Treecottage
May 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to spill this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant fledglings should ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.