Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Quip and Quail's Treecottage
August 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so portentous, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing after lunch.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve clouds.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors can run to this attraction less than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 26 to May 27.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the recent "Quip and Quail's Treecottage" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.