Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Quip and Quail's Treecottage
November 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.