Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, universally considered to be the premier indoor attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Quail's Treecottage
March 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve fireworks.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In 2002, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the aquatic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.