Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's hat-repositioning photo of Quip and Quail's Treecabin
Quip and Quail's Treecabin
July 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Cynthia Harriss meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.