Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, May 15, 1969, 10:32 a.m.
Quip and Quail's Treecabin
June 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less patience.
- Minimum height 39".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to obtain themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.