Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A golden view of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse when it's not covered in culture
Quip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will point at you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Temporary Ballerina") can repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.