Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A watchful view of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse when it's covered in children
Quip and Quail's Oakhouse
June 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile retirees
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may pick on you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span, lycanthropic, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.