Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: José's landlubber-dissolving photo of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse
Quip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could sing to grapes.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tuck autograph place.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear custom apples.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the wet room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.