Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Quail's Oakhouse experience at park opening
Quip and Quail's Oakhouse
December 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might sing to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this experience's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=385376: "powerful plumber" unrecognized record . Procedure aborted.