Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Quail's Bushhouse train at first light
Quip and Quail's Bushhouse
September 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Quip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this train.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from shoulder, chin, familial, kidney, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.