Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's ship-living photo of Quip and Pale's Treenest
Quip and Pale's Treenest
September 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Pale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Some people report that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.