Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A comedic view of Quip and Pale's Treenest when it's shrounded in tables
Quip and Pale's Treenest
July 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
No more than seven mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Pale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The trees visible from this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Arthur when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=842225: "galactic deer" undefined record