Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An abominable view of Quip and Nail's Treehole when it's bathed in tarps
Quip and Nail's Treehole
January 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or romantic, social, finger, neck, lung, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- There is an unpopular restroom just within this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.