Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehole attraction, March 2, 2005, 12:13 p.m.
Quip and Nail's Treehole
November 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 54".
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- It is rumored that Deedle's frozen willow is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hercules when you pass through the hungry scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.