Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' film-splashing photo of Quip and Nail's Treehole
Quip and Nail's Treehole
May 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Nail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.