Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Nail's Treehole ride, astonishingly enlisting in the evening park light
Quip and Nail's Treehole
June 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight churros
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this ride.
- After waiting for this ride, go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This ride may become addictive.
- In 1999, this ride was updated to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.