Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Nail's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Nail's Treehole
July 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.