Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Kale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Quip and Kale's Treeshack
February 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Kale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may step if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 53".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.